Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows us to showcase our recently received books.  Let the 'To Be Read' lists pile!

I am so excited to read these books, especially Wait for You and Perfect Chemistry, since they've gotten such high ratings.
School has been slowing me down on my reading, so that's why it's been taking a bit longer for me to review books.  Too much homework!  I can't wait to be done with high school and the cliques and the sleep-deprived nights and the zombie-like mornings.  Hopefully, when I go off to college I'll have more free time to read.
Without further ado, my most recent book haul!














Wait For You
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
The Fault in Our Stars
Beautiful Disaster
Perfect Chemistry
Bloodlines
Slammed
Apollyon (Covenant #4)
The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden
Not pictured: Wait for You (The paperback releases on Tuesday!)

I'm sure I'll love these books!


~What books are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cool! I've heard such good things about John Green, mainly involving Looking for Alaska.
      I can't wait to read The Fault in Our Stars!

      Delete
  2. Love the blog! Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea is on my to-read-super-soon list. :)

    Ink & Tea Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea has such a unique plot that I had to get it. Hopefully it'll live up to my expectations!

      Delete

Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs